Acquire printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities with the Wi-Fi-capable LaserJet Pro M277dw Color All-in-One Laser Printer from HP. Featuring a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi as well as the ability to print 19 letter-sized documents each minute in black & white or color, this printer can improve your productivity. Also, with built-in wireless connectivity with NFC users can print directly from their mobile devices and computers without needing to hook up cables. The printer can also accept a portable USB drive for direct printing your documents via the 3" color LCD touchscreen, and it has automatic duplexing functionality.
Scanning, copying, and faxing are possible through the inclusion of a 50-sheet automatic document feeder and an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed. The flatbed has an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi while the ADF has a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi for batch jobs. Also, there is a standard 150-sheet input tray and a single-sheet multipurpose slot feed for specialty media. This printer can produce documents from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14" in size and has a monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages for durability. And, in addition to Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 and Ethernet are available.
- First print out speeds of 11.5 seconds in black and 13 seconds in color
- Four individual toner cartridges
- Scan speeds of 21 ppm in black & white and 14 ppm in color
- Scan file formats of PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Copy speeds of 19 cpm for letter-sized documents
- Maximum fax modem speed of 33.6 kbps for a transmission speed of 3 seconds per page
- Built-in memory for 400 pages
- Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Mopria-certified mobile printing capabilities
- Recommended monthly volume of 250-2,500 pages
HP M277Dw Specs
Functions Print, scan, copy, fax